Date: 20.06 - 24.06.2022 ics-file
ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2022
Location: Art'otel Cologne
ACM Call for Participation: Demographic Information
The link below is included as part of the Cvent template and should not be modified. ACM requests some demographic information that will help us better understand where it stands in terms of diversity to be able to focus on areas of improvement. Please include the link below in your registration template if another registration system is being used. Please change the ACRONYM in the link to the acronym of the event.
Registration and ACM Policies
In participating, I acknowledge ACM's Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, and other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organizers.
Postal Mail Opt-In: ACM occasionally makes its conference attendee lists available to companies and other societies for IT related mailings. Please check the box below if you do not wish to share your mailing information.
- Please do not release my postal address to third parties
E-mail Opt-In: ACM does not sell, rent, or exchange email addresses of its members, conference attendees, etc. Conference attendees have the option of receiving announcements about new, improved and updated products and services available through ACM. Please check one of the following which will apply to the appearance of your name on those lists:
- Yes, please send me ACM Announcements via email
- No, please do not send me ACM Announcements via email